YouTube Architecture – How Does It Serve High-Quality Videos With Low Latency
Earlier I wrote an article on how YouTube stores petabyte-scale data every single day. How does it store so many videos without running out of storage space? This write-up is an insight into the video processing & delivery architecture of YouTube. How does it serve…
YouTube Database – How Does It Store So Many Videos Without Running Out Of Storage Space?
YouTube is the second most popular website on the planet after Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content is uploaded to the platform every single minute. With over 2 billion users, the video-sharing platform is generating billions of views with…
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- Web Application Architecture Explained With Designing a Real-World Service
- Wide-column, Column-oriented and Column Family Databases – A Deep Dive with Bigtable and Cassandra
- Design For Scale and High Availability – What Does 100 Million Users On A Google Service Mean?
- How Razorpay handled significant transaction bursts during events like IPL
- Facebook’s Photo Storage Architecture