An Insight Into the Backend Infrastructure Of A Modern Digital Bank – Monzo Architecture
Monzo is a digital, mobile-only, bank based in the United Kingdom. It is one of the earliest app-based digital banks in the UK. Monzo set a record for the quickest crowd-funding campaign in history raising 1 million pounds in 96 seconds via the CrowdCube investment…
Open Banking Architecture – Build Fintech Apps Consuming the Open APIs
Open banking is a financial services term originated from the concept of Open innovation that means no secrecy, no hold of a centralized authority over our data in this information age. Things should be transparent. Something along the lines of the blockchain philosophy. Open banking…
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- Web Application Architecture Explained With Designing a Real-World Service
- Wide-column, Column-oriented and Column Family Databases – A Deep Dive with Bigtable and Cassandra
- Design For Scale and High Availability – What Does 100 Million Users On A Google Service Mean?
- How Razorpay handled significant transaction bursts during events like IPL
- Facebook’s Photo Storage Architecture