UUID GUID Oversimplified – Are they Really Unique?
Hello there, How are you doing? Welcome to scaleyourapp.com This write-up is a comprehensive guide to UUID & GUID. It answers pretty much all our questions on the topic. What is a UUID? a GUID? What is the difference between them? Are they really unique?…
What is a Bit? & A Byte? – A Helpful Guide In Simple Words
Hey!! How are you doing? Welcome to scaleyourapp.com Today we are talking about the fundamentals… About the Bits & the Bytes. What is a bit? & what does it mean in computing? “This line you just read” uses somewhere around 400 bits of storage memory….
Procedural Generation – A Comprehensive Guide Put in Simple Words
Hey there!! How are you doing? Welcome to scaleyourapp.com This article is a comprehensive write-up on procedural generation. A really cool technique of algorithmically generating content with minimal effort. By the end of this article, we’ll be able to answer all the questions about it…
- Distributed Systems, Scalability & System Design #1 – Heroku Client Rate Throttling
- Zero to Software/Application Architect – Learning Track
- Java Full Stack Developer – The Complete Roadmap – Part 2 – Let’s Talk
- Java Full Stack Developer – The Complete Roadmap – Part 1 – Let’s Talk
- Best Handpicked Resources To Learn Software Architecture, Distributed Systems & System Design