|1||Why Bitcoin Cannot Be Used as a Real Currency in Our Everyday Lives – Simply Explained||Article Link|
|2||The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Cloud Web Torrent||Article Link|
|3||The Beginners Guide to Beaker Browser & P2P Peer to Peer Web Apps||Article Link|
|4||The Ultimate Guide to Federated Architecture & Decentralized Social Networks||Article Link|
|5||Difference Between Centralized, Decentralized & Distributed Systems Oversimplified||Article Link|
|6||P2P Peer to Peer Networks – A Practical Super Helpful Guide To Understanding It||Article Link|
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay notified of the new additions to the list.
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- Live Video Streaming Infrastructure at Twitch
- Web Application Architecture Explained With Designing a Real-World Service
- Wide-column, Column-oriented and Column Family Databases – A Deep Dive with Bigtable and Cassandra
- Design For Scale and High Availability – What Does 100 Million Users On A Google Service Mean?
- How Razorpay handled significant transaction bursts during events like IPL