|1||Why Bitcoin Cannot Be Used as a Real Currency in Our Everyday Lives – Simply Explained||Article Link|
|2||The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Cloud Web Torrent||Article Link|
|3||The Beginners Guide to Beaker Browser & P2P Peer to Peer Web Apps||Article Link|
|4||The Ultimate Guide to Federated Architecture & Decentralized Social Networks||Article Link|
|5||Difference Between Centralized, Decentralized & Distributed Systems Oversimplified||Article Link|
|6||P2P Peer to Peer Networks – A Practical Super Helpful Guide To Understanding It||Article Link|
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay notified of the new additions to the list.
If you are a developer and find it hard to cope with constant changes in technology. You are sick and tired of it. You are looking for ways to jump off that endless upskilling treadmill staying relevant and hireable.
You might want to check out my course, DEVELOPER’S ROADMAP TO EXCELLENCE AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, where I share with you the roadmap and techniques that I follow to keep my sanity in this ever-changing world of software development without killing myself. In it, you’ll find actionable advice and critical points that will enable you to make informed career decisions and accelerate your career at MACH speed.
- Distributed Systems and Scalability Feed #2
- Application Hosting – How PolyHaven Manages 5 Million Page Views and 80TB Traffic a Month for < $400
- The Technology Upskill Mess For Application Developers
- Low Code: The Only Article You Will Ever Need
- No Code: A Profound Insight For Citizen and Professional Developers