Distributed Systems and Scalability Feed
Facebook photo storage architecture Facebook built Haystack, an object storage system designed for storing photos on a large scale. The platform stores over 260 billion images which amounts to over 20 petabytes of data. One billion new photos are uploaded each week which is approx—60…
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- Live Video Streaming Infrastructure at Twitch
- Web Application Architecture Explained With Designing a Real-World Service
- Wide-column, Column-oriented and Column Family Databases – A Deep Dive with Bigtable and Cassandra
- Design For Scale and High Availability – What Does 100 Million Users On A Google Service Mean?
- How Razorpay handled significant transaction bursts during events like IPL