UUID GUID Oversimplified – Are they Really Unique?
Hello there, How are you doing? Welcome to scaleyourapp.com This write-up is a comprehensive guide to UUID & GUID. It answers pretty much all our questions on the topic. What is a UUID? a GUID? What is the difference between them? Are they really unique?…
What is a Bit? & A Byte? – A Helpful Guide In Simple Words
Hey!! How are you doing? Welcome to scaleyourapp.com Today we are talking about the fundamentals… About the Bits & the Bytes. What is a bit? & what does it mean in computing? “This line you just read” uses somewhere around 400 bits of storage memory….
If you are a developer and find it hard to cope with constant changes in technology. You are sick and tired of it. You are looking for ways to jump off that endless upskilling treadmill staying relevant and hireable.
You might want to check out my course, DEVELOPER’S ROADMAP TO EXCELLENCE AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, where I share with you the roadmap and techniques that I follow to keep my sanity in this ever-changing world of software development without killing myself. In it, you’ll find actionable advice and critical points that will enable you to make informed career decisions and accelerate your career at MACH speed.
- Distributed Systems and Scalability Feed #2
- Application Hosting – How PolyHaven Manages 5 Million Page Views and 80TB Traffic a Month for < $400
- The Technology Upskill Mess For Application Developers
- Low Code: The Only Article You Will Ever Need
- No Code: A Profound Insight For Citizen and Professional Developers