Uber’s Financial Cloud Platform – How A Massive Global Ride Sharing Company is Forecasting it’s Finances with Machine Learning & Data Science
As you read this write up, Uber has expanded across more than 600 cities. Has around 75 million active riders, over 3 million active drivers, handling over 15 million trips every single day. Sustaining its world dominance in taxi cab & peer to peer ride-sharing service. The…
If you are a developer and find it hard to cope with constant changes in technology. You are sick and tired of it. You are looking for ways to jump off that endless upskilling treadmill staying relevant and hireable.
You might want to check out my course, DEVELOPER’S ROADMAP TO EXCELLENCE AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, where I share with you the roadmap and techniques that I follow to keep my sanity in this ever-changing world of software development without killing myself. In it, you’ll find actionable advice and critical points that will enable you to make informed career decisions and accelerate your career at MACH speed.
- Distributed Systems and Scalability Feed #2
- Application Hosting – How PolyHaven Manages 5 Million Page Views and 80TB Traffic a Month for < $400
- The Technology Upskill Mess For Application Developers
- Low Code: The Only Article You Will Ever Need
- No Code: A Profound Insight For Citizen and Professional Developers