Zero to Software/Application Architect – Learning Track
Zero to Software/Application Architect learning track is a series of four courses that I am writing (2 courses published) with an aim to educate you, step by step, on the domain of software architecture & distributed system design. The learning track takes you right from…
If you are a developer and find it hard to cope with constant changes in technology. You are sick and tired of it. You are looking for ways to jump off that endless upskilling treadmill staying relevant and hireable.
You might want to check out my course, DEVELOPER’S ROADMAP TO EXCELLENCE AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, where I share with you the roadmap and techniques that I follow to keep my sanity in this ever-changing world of software development without killing myself. In it, you’ll find actionable advice and critical points that will enable you to make informed career decisions and accelerate your career at MACH speed.
- Distributed Systems and Scalability Feed #2
- Application Hosting – How PolyHaven Manages 5 Million Page Views and 80TB Traffic a Month for < $400
- The Technology Upskill Mess For Application Developers
- Low Code: The Only Article You Will Ever Need
- No Code: A Profound Insight For Citizen and Professional Developers